Jennifer A. Kramer is a licensed counselor and art therapist who is passionate about helping people use the creative process to practice self-expression, achieve insight, heal from trauma, and connect more deeply with their core identity and spirituality.
Jennifer has more than 10 years of experience working in a variety of therapeutic settings with clients of all ages and backgrounds.
Jennifer’s personal artwork is largely focused on process over product, as she regularly uses art therapy techniques to explore her own emotions and sense of self. Follow Jennifer on Instagram to see her latest artwork and pieces available for sale!
Follow Jennifer Kramer Art Therapy on Facebook.
- Registered Art Therapist (National Art Therapy Credentials Board)
- Licensed Professional Counselor Associate (KY 128491)
- Licensed Professional Art Therapist Associate (KY 162476)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Murray State University)
- Master of Education in Counseling and Personnel Services, emphasis in Expressive Therapies (University of Louisville)