Art Therapy for Individuals & Families
Jennifer offers 60-minute art therapy sessions for individuals and families in her private studio. Appointments are available during limited evening and weekend hours. Cost is $90 per session and all materials are included.
Starting Over After Domestic Abuse: Group Art Therapy
Are you a recently separated or divorced woman coming out of an abusive relationship? Have you been divorced for some time, but still struggle to see your worth and stand strong on your own? Or, perhaps you grew up in an abusive household and are now ready to move past the limiting self-beliefs you have internalized as a result.
I have designed an 8-week group art therapy experience with you in mind. This program provides:
- An intimate, closed-group experience limited to 6 participants
- Five small-group art therapy sessions in my private studio
- Bonus content with on-your-own prompts, videos, and reflective exercises emailed to you between sessions
- Access to continued support through a secret Facebook group including only myself and the other five women journeying with you
I want to empower you to find your voice again after surviving abusive and manipulative relationships. This is a process that I understand personally, and I can’t wait to share the way that art therapy techniques have helped me cope and thrive.
- Group Session 1 – Saturday, Sept. 21 – 9:30am to 12pm
- Group Session 2 – Saturday, Oct. 5 – 9:30am to 12pm
- Group Session 3 – Saturday, Oct. 19 – 9:30am to 12pm
- Group Session 4 – Saturday, Nov. 2 – 9:30am to 12pm
- Group Session 5 – Saturday, Nov. 16 – 9:30am to 12pm
- On-your-own prompts/exercises to be completed at your own pace between group sessions.
$450 per person for 8-week group cycle ($50 deposit required to reserve your spot; payment in installments available)
Hearts Made Visible Workshops
Jennifer’s Hearts Made Visible workshops provide women with an opportunity to explore their sense of identity in a safe and supportive environment. Jennifer will walk you through The Studio Process, a method created by art therapist and author Pat Allen.
Workshops begin with an introductory discussion and art experience. Then, participants work for the bulk of the session on individual, spontaneous image-making. Workshops conclude with a time of “witness writing” as participants make logical sense of their art and have the opportunity to share aloud with the group.
Each two-and-a-half-hour workshop is limited to 6 participants and takes place at Jennifer’s private studio. You’ll leave with a completed painting and a personal journal. Cost is $80 per workshop and all materials are included.
New Workshop dates coming soon! Click the sign up button below to be added to my email list so you can receive updates.
Are you interested in partnering with Jennifer on an art therapy workshop for your mental health facility, class, company retreat, or event? We love tailoring workshops to a variety of settings and clients. Contact Jennifer to discuss a custom workshop.